If it were up to me, I'd change some things and create my own truth!
1) People would be required to wear purple at least once a week. Purple is a happy color and we should look like happy people.
2) All people would be required to truly forgive their enemies...because it sets you free and it annoys the stew out of them!
3) Americans would be forced to realize that their "American Christmas" consists of at tree from Norway, ornaments from China, lights from Japan, and a story from Bethlehem.
4) Butter Pecan Ice Cream would be considered health food...nuff said!
5) On New Years Day, everyone would receive a pack of crayons (not the 8 color set, but the big 120 color box complete with a sharpener in the side) and would be required to color everyday. What's more fun and creative than drawing and coloring?
6) I would commission engineers to create a Hot Wheels version of the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile. Not for any particular reason except I'd just really like to have one.
7) All good people would get to go to heaven.
Didn't see that last one coming, did you? You see, just as much as I would love to see some really silly things come true, I'd also like to see everyone go to heaven...really!
There is a very popular preacher, named Rob Bell, who is stating an hypothesis concerning this. He feels that the Bible teaches that everyone will eventually end up going to heaven. Some may have to take a different route, endure extra hardships, retool their belief systems, etc.
What a tender notion! No punishment for those who refuse to believe in Jesus...the world will not end until everyone confesses Jesus (although I'm not sure who the "last person on earth" will confess Him to)...and we'll all be up there together, forever!
The only problem is that the Bible doesn't say this. As a matter of fact, the book of the Revelation, states exactly the opposite. Jesus' words to the churches of Asia say exactly the opposite.
So, I guess you want to know which "good" people ARE going to heaven. Answer: Only the ones who have been "made good" by Jesus and live out their faith in Him. None of us are good on our own. Only God is good on His own. However we are taught in scripture that "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." (2 Corinthians 5:21) Which means that God desire for us to be "good," realizes that we aren't "good" on our own, so He created an avenue (Jesus) for us to be "made good."
So, technically its true that all "good" people will go to heaven. It's just a matter of how we define good..."good" IS NOT something that we become on our own by performing in ways that make people like and respect us..."good" IS something that we can only be turned into by a loving and gracious God.